Changing or cancelling an order
We hope you will be happy with your Company of Animals purchase; however should you wish to cancel your order; orders must be cancelled in writing by letter, fax, email or online at email@example.com.
The Company of Animals adheres to statutory distance selling regulations and provides a 7 day cooling-off period for customers. During this time consumers may examine the goods as they would in a shop, change their mind and cancel the contract. Full refunds will be given for orders cancelled before despatch. However, if your order has already been despatched you will need to follow our returns procedure.
Should you need to return a product to us for any reason please make the return to us within 14 days of the date of despatch (this includes the statutory 7 day cooling off period), for an immediate replacement or refund.
Please follow the procedures below to ensure your refund is processed as quickly as possible:
- Complete the returns slip (which can be downloaded and printed from the bottom of this page), clearly stating returns quantity, reason and action required.
- Enclose the returns slip in the parcel and pack it securely.
- Clearly mark our returns address on the front of the parcel:
PO Box 23
- Try to use the original packaging the order was sent in, where possible.
- You may wish to use a signed-for postal service for returns as we cannot be liable for products not received by us. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- PLEASE NOTE – unless products returned are faulty, we cannot reimburse postage costs.