An 8 week basic training course for dogs over 10 months old who have not attended our puppy course.
- Use of both indoor and outdoor training facilities
- Each class is 1 hour long.
- The first class is a theory lesson, without dogs, which will cover a variety of subjects and include a question and answer session
- Content: recall, lead walking, sit, down, stand, stay, settle, leave it, play, socialising and confidence building.
- Includes a farm walk (weather and light permitting)
- Dogs need to be fully vaccinated and able to cope with other dogs and people in a class environment – if you are unsure whether this is suitable for your dog, please contact the Centre staff to discuss.
- If the course date you are interested in does not show as having spaces, please do still contact us as there may be availability